Aditya spouting off David Attenborough's commentary in Planet Earth video about how a Tiger hunts a tapir. He watched it only two times, honest!! It was funny watching his use of big words like disguise, pounce, and home in.
Several things stand out. 1. so many spelling and grammatical mistakes!!! I can see 3. you are in too much of a hurry-harried may be--short of time??/ 2. if he says tiger, it is okay. but if you say tiger you are corrected immediately. 3. great job aditya!
4 comments:
good one. Wish I could manage an American accent like that!
Several things stand out.
1. so many spelling and grammatical mistakes!!! I can see 3. you are in too much of a hurry-harried may be--short of time??/
2. if he says tiger, it is okay. but if you say tiger you are corrected immediately.
3. great job aditya!
nicely done.
he has no fear of speaking his mind out, and public speaking.
like you at his age.
Rushing for aditya's doctor's appointment. Did not spell check. Fixed now.
Post a Comment