August 13, 2010

Ideal Theme

I (only)deal
the (lonely)me
-----------------


The man infront of me,known but grown wayward
He will taunt me withdrawn and haggard

Fixes me with fearless stare
Transfixed I regress there
The past sleepless ,restless daze
The future hopeless,peaceless maze

Reflects with piercing look
All the contours my age took

Now enquires, brows quizically
How I acquired those physically

Before he gathers damnable evidence
I hope to my aid will come providence
(though I donot believe in God)

I want to ravage and do him every damage
Iam a savage, he is my mirror image.



Is following me whereever I go
Just like my alter ego

Watching ,matching every sortie I make
Working , warning in reverie and awake

I try pulling the strings of that puppet
But its not shadow theatre stuff it

Its invain boxing him or boxing with him
Hes only my shadow Iam shadow boxing.



Its invading my mind and heart like locust
Just pervading guilt and disgust

I try to perpetrate violence emulating voldemort
It perpetuates nerve string violins stimulating bold and smart

I know its right
How can i fight

It cries foul whenever I move
Its my soul whereever can I shove




Iam an elderly desparado
seeking eldorado
Tra la la I am coming shangrila
Helloa caught in devilish tentacula
Iam searching for utopia
All the same reaching siberia

NEVER ENDING PHOBIA.
NEVER MENDING MANIA

8 comments:

Krupakar said...

Excellent stuff, as usual Babai:-) You are best at dark poetry. More! More!

SLN said...

PESSIMIST!!!
why don't you look at the happy side of the coin?
As i said two nice daughters and what more do you want?
Be positive man! (not B+ve)

gopal said...

Beware of my ( b)lighter side.
But i wrote some in lighter vein also.Any how how about the poem?
Feeling absence of mrudula.Nobody to type for me.

gopal said...

And never identify me with I in my poems.I is universal reprtsentation

SLN said...

Still, though the negative, dark poetry has place in literature (probably longer lasting), the world today needs a lot of cheering up.Come on. Bring out your cheerful poems and let us have a laugh. A Wodehouse is better than a Jane Austen. Of course, I know that the "I" is not you. And If you are missing your amanuensis, Mrudula must be missing her Legman!

Krupakar said...

Nice word: Amanuensis.

Mrudula Singampalli said...

I am pedananna!! I am missing him

SLN said...

AS daddy or AS legman?