August 24, 2010

58 (on 25/08/2010)

పుట్టినట్లుంది--- మొన్న
అమ్మో! ఇన్నాల్లయ్యిందా---నిన్న
ఇంకెంనాల్లో ----నేడు
ఉందొ లేదో రేపు

కరిగిపోతున్నది వయసు
విరిగిపోతున్నది మనసు



Behold I cannot
Values and relationships crumbling
Me and My mounting

For "me" the bell tolls!
merry- go-round of life never stalls


सौख्येना जीवनं (Soukhyena jeevanam--live life comfortably)
अनायेसेना मरणं (anayesena maranam-- die an easy death)
अन्तर्यामी त्वमेव सरनाम (Antaryamee twameva saranam--o inner being, God, you are the refuge)
याचितं भव सागर तरणं (Yachitam bhava sagara taranam--I beg you to take me across the sea of this world)


दुनिया है इक रंग रंग (the world is a stage colourful)
रहते कुछ दिन संग संग (stay together for some time)
जब होता ये सब भंग भंग (when the show is over)
आदमी बनता नंग अनंग (The being becomes a naked nonbeing)

ఈ బహు భాషా చౌచౌ
hope, conveys, my mind somehow.

GOWRI

3 comments:

SLN said...

I hereby make it clear that the typing work and ONLY the typing work was mine and that the ideas, language(s) and the feelings are entirely the author's and that I can in no way be held responsible or liable for any real or imaginary hurts, damages or feelings generated by the above poetry(?)
PS: due to some inexplicable errors, I could not get the keyboard (OSD) and so some letters are wrong. Please bear with it.

gopal said...

good vadina. i share and vote your feelings

Krupakar said...

Well I thought birthdays were more cheerful occasions- now I know where I get my streak of pessimism from :-)