August 26, 2010

PoeTREE dweller

వస్తుంది అందరికీ వేదాంతం--Everyone talks philosophy
కళ్ళ వెంట ధారాపాతం  ---there will be tears mushy
సమీపిస్తుంటే దేహాంతం--when the end of the bodily life is in sight
అందుకు ఇదే (58) దృష్టాంతం---this (58), is an example bright-right?



 జీవితం ఆద్యంతం --in this life from beginning to end
దొరకదు అందరికీ ప్రశాంతం--not all men (and women) get peace of mind
అందుకే ముఖ్యం శాంతం--that is why I say let us to tranquility bind
అనాయాసం గా ఉండాలి  మన అంతం -- finally we should have an easy way to wend


ప్రాసయే జీవిత పరమావధి? (కదా)- rhyme and rhythm we crave so bad
అందుకే సర్దు పదాలను! హతవిధీ --we adjust the lines to that end -oh God
దొరకటం లేదు నాకు వ్యవధి --I am TOO busy to put my pen to pad (Do you ever believe that old excuse?)
లేకుంటే రాయనా ఇలాంటివి రోజుకు పది --otherwise won't I ten such as this add (per day)


(చాలనుకుంటా ఈ ఎగతాళి వెధవది)--I think enough of this foolery and fad.


అందుకే --that is why


రావాలోయ్ భావావేశం --one should get real inspiration--like Gopal or Gouri may be
చెప్పాలోయ్ మనసు కవిత్వం --one should write from the heart
అకేషన్ కోసం రాసేది కపిత్వం (see title)--If you write for the occasion(or) parody, it is a fraud
మన (సు) కోసం రాసేదే నిలుస్తుంది నిత్యం--only the felt word will last forever.

1 comment:

Krupakar said...

Babai, While G Babai and G Pinni are the pre-eminent poets of the family, no need to short-sell yourself! Wondering if there is a word for such a poem written in 2 languages in parallel