June 15, 2008

A very good telugu editing software

BARAHA - http://www.baraha.com/

So I don't have to decipher your doctor scrawl!!!!!!!!!

It is the software I am using to build my other blog that is not public yet. But here is a sneak peek.

If any other editors are interested, let me know and I will add you to the list of contributors ( I can use all the help I can get )

http://teluguparent.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Krupakar said...

This is fantastic, Krupa. I think you can safely extend it to all Telugu parents, whether in the US or here. After all, most Telugu folks are now spread around the country here too and have little chance of giving a formal education in Telugu to thier children.

SLN said...

Pove Subbamma! save it to yr desktop, enlarge and read it--or in the same blog page increase the text size to larger.
it is very good pearly writing even if I say so, not a scrawl.

SLN said...

Kuppi!errors have been corrected in that blog. please go check.

SLN said...

add me as editor and amma will take over.

Mrudula Singampalli said...

Kuppakka nee padyala site adbhutam ga undi!!!Chinna doubt::vemana padyalalo "viswadhabhirama"lo ottu dha na??

Krupa Singampalli said...

Mruduls, absolutely right. No vattu. My fault for not paying enough attention. I do need to go fix them once I have time, but I am hoping peddamma/pedananna can share a bit of the burden.