Talk about sea change! I turn my eyes away from the blog for a couple of days and suddenly everyone (congrats Prof SLN, you have succeeded in evoking a response from the back-benchers, says Poonam) have started contributing. Instead of commenting on each separately, let me comment all at once:
1. Kanth, Loveaduck! what a pome (as Ern would say to Fatty in the Five-findouters series)...you are a genius, you are.
2. Babais and Pinni, I thought I was the expert on somewhat-baked asuvu kavithwam.. I see that is just genetics :) Jokes aside, you'd all give Ogden Nash a run for his money.
3. Krupa, good grades. And for those who dont know, Mrudula cracked the second year also, missing top grade in only 1 subject. Impressive academic achievments in the family!
4. Saradattha, not to worry, Swathi is a capable girl and Narayana is bound to help her future as you say.
All, keep it up...this has become a primary entertainment source for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment