June 21, 2008

Kobbari Lauzu & Durga Pinni

I made kobbari lauzu today and it reminded me of Durga pinni, although I did not spend nearly as much time as pinni did in making it. A can of caramel milkmaid and some endu kobbari and it was ready in 10 minutes.



There are some foods that always remind me of certain people. Peddamma for semya payasam, Indiratta for ravva kesari and durga pinni for kobbari lauzu.

4 comments:

SLN said...

And there was a harassed SVSR, who after eating Genusugadda Pulusu for the 7th time in 5 days
(courtesy SBD and SSV combination), said "Bhargavi!pillavadi kosam GeGaPu cheyyi kani na kosam inkedanna cheyyave."

Whenever I see GeGaPulusu, I am reminded of that.

Krupa Singampalli said...

And a Vidya Madhuri, who wanted Munakkaaya pulusu every day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hatsoff to your memory kuppakka!! You remembered very well about my munakkaya pulusu :-).Now a days I am not even making munakkaya pulusu once in a month.

SLN said...

Are papam Viddigadu! How are you managing? Neeku Munakkayalu Dorakava? Shall we arrange Export?
Glad that you have joined. Long time no hear from you.