If you can get a summer internship do it. If you feel you need more prep for your GRE skip the internship and focus on it in summer. Internship might help getting an on-campus job more easily. In terms of admission for MS, I doubt you will have much difficulty, so internship is not as helpful. It might give you more real world experience but I would recommed focusing on GRE. If you are confident you can manage both GRE and internship, go for it!!!!
1 comment:
If you can get a summer internship do it. If you feel you need more prep for your GRE skip the internship and focus on it in summer.
Internship might help getting an on-campus job more easily. In terms of admission for MS, I doubt you will have much difficulty, so internship is not as helpful. It might give you more real world experience but I would recommed focusing on GRE. If you are confident you can manage both GRE and internship, go for it!!!!
Post a Comment