Just when I reach the firm conclusion that he looks very much like Sudha, I suddenly start seeing SRM in him. These kids are like those dual holograms- change the angle and you see a different picture :-)
Oh so true Babai, we all DILs have long nose, didnt realize that. Yes yes nose like Sudhas. In case of Raghav we cant figure out whose nose he has got as we both have a long one.
4 comments:
nose...yeah!! :-) vadina di totally.
Just when I reach the firm conclusion that he looks very much like Sudha, I suddenly start seeing SRM in him. These kids are like those dual holograms- change the angle and you see a different picture :-)
But on balance, mostly like Sudha.
Apt name would be "Sudha"kar :)
Oh so true Babai, we all DILs have long nose, didnt realize that. Yes yes nose like Sudhas. In case of Raghav we cant figure out whose nose he has got as we both have a long one.
Post a Comment