No way! No confusion in any conversation we had. It used to go on like this-- SSv-Q? me-A. He will then question my answer and I will then answer his question. He will come round and question my answer given in response to his question. Then I will up and answer his question that arose from the answer I gave for his question.
Then he will think for a bit and come up with a question with respect to the answer I gave in response to his question which arose in response to----etc.
YOU GET THE DRIFT? FEELING A LITTLE GIDDY? LIGHT HEADED? Well, all theses intellectually stimulating chats are like that. OTHERWISE, how will the kids learn?
2 comments:
N Babai I feel your conversations with Seenu Jr. would have been like this when he was small :)
No way! No confusion in any conversation we had.
It used to go on like this--
SSv-Q?
me-A.
He will then question my answer and I will then answer his question.
He will come round and question my answer given in response to his question.
Then I will up and answer his question that arose from the answer I gave for his question.
Then he will think for a bit and come up with a question with respect to the answer I gave in response to his question which arose in response to----etc.
YOU GET THE DRIFT?
FEELING A LITTLE GIDDY? LIGHT HEADED?
Well, all theses intellectually stimulating chats are like that.
OTHERWISE, how will the kids learn?
Post a Comment