June 28, 2009

SPL SPL SPL

Tied at 3-3!!!
Way to go, Poonam way to go!Show him that you are no pushover.
Hey Krups! pull up your socks and rack your brains. This contest is getting too close.

6 comments:

gopal said...

come on poonam(bhabhi)
gopal
mrudula
lavanya

Krupakar said...

I congratulate my opponent on her recovery. But lady luck is a fickle creature..I feel sad (for Poonam) that her incredible run of flukes will soon come to an end.

SLN said...

You will be welcomed in Australian cricket dressing room with open arms.
You big sledger! Is this part of Psychological warfare?

Poonam Tripathi Singampally said...

Evandi! I agree that we can check dictionary while playing scrabble, and I admit my vocab is not as good as yours. But at the end you too have those resources at your disposal and you too use them so it is not just luck, we are at par :)

SLN said...

NO COMMENTS!!!!!!!!

SVS said...

Rather interesting & Quite humorous! - Looks like the whole family is turning up to watch the progress of this unusual bout...

I personally prefer the neutral spectator's role but rather wish vadina might create an upset [for sensation's sake :-)]... Although the probability (if I may I say so) seems to favor anna!