Krupakar poonam's marriage day and ratha yatra happen to fall on the same day this year. Remembering Lord Krishna I wrote this poem as a small gift to the couple.I hope Devotee sasi will be pleased.
నిశకు మధుర
ఉషకు గోకులం
సంధ్యకు బృందావనం
నడయాడిన చోటల్లా
నవ నవ నందనవనం
వందే నంద నందనం .
చిటికెన వేలిపై గోవర్ధనం
చితికిన పడగల పై కాళీయ మర్దనం
భక్త జన ఆనంద వర్ధనం
కృష్ణం వందే జనార్దనం .
నవనీతం , గోపికా వస్త్రం , పారిజాతం చౌర్యం
కుబ్జకు సౌందర్యమొసగే ఔదార్యం
చాణూరాది మల్లులతో తలపడే శౌర్యం
మేనమామను , మేనబావను చంపగల క్రౌర్యం
తులసిదళానికే తూగే సౌకుమార్యం
వందే రాధా మనోహరం.
పూతనకు మరణ శిక్ష
పోతనకు భాగవత దీక్ష
ద్రౌపదికి మాన రక్ష
కిరీటికి గీతా జ్ఞాన భిక్ష
అశ్వహృదయం తెలిసిన పార్థసారథి
విశ్వోదయం - ప్రళయం మధ్య వారధి
కృష్ణం వందే జగద్గురుం .
6 comments:
Jagannadha Radha yatra kanuka, Balram and Subhadra kuda poem loki vasthe bagundedi. Excellent job, Gopal. You have proven yourself in 3 languages as a good poet.
Wonderful poem babai. Thanks for writing it on this occasion. Hare Krishna!
Telugu, Hindi,English
Denikathey sati.
Gopal neeku nuvve sati.
Babai, thank you very much for writing this.
Apart from the excellent poetry so evident in your writing, what touches my heart more is the flavour of humble devotion behind it. The odes are so simple, and the Lord's transcendental qualities scripturally appropriate... I am stunned!
I am sure Jagannath must have smiled at you from atop a myriad Rathas across the world that plied divinely on the occassion... as must have their Lordships Baladeva & Subhadra!
A Sweet Blessing obtained by all the family by your devotional poem in atchu telugu! May I join the other Singampallis above in heartily congratulating you babai!
excellent gopal
this is my first post in the blog. gopals poem and ocassion on which it is written moved me to write.
every stanza has one moving line like tulasidalam, pothana dhiksha,visvodayam-pralayam.
only gopal can write this!!!!
durga
Post a Comment