I have created a Google group that would allow threaded discussions, but more importantly allow docs to be uploaded. All blog authors have been added as members by default. You need to login to view the files.
Here is the link - http://groups.google.com/group/singampalli
The same link will be permanently available on the top-right corner of the blog.
The blog is still the entry point for all news. The group is mainly to share documents.
As the first one, I have posted the "Profile of Man in Black" in pdf format for your reading pleasure.
2 comments:
nice! hope to see more members there than you me and babai.
N babai...since the egroup has been formed and as it is restricted to members-only, I hope Vidya will participate now!:) Vidya don't mind kidding, but please reply something. What is happening in Lincoln, how is job? Send some new pics on the egroup.
Post a Comment