October 21, 2008

A scary message

I come home from class Monday night, and Srinivas tells me the Center for Disease Control (CDC) called.
I was on this horrible trip from Boston to Los Angeles 2 weeks ago, where 12 passengers on the plane I was traveling got sick with vomiting and diarrhea. Our plane got diverted to Chicago, where we were put on another plane to LA, and I ended up missing my San Jose connecting flight and flew back the next morning after staying in LA.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27100391/


And CDC is calling about that and asked me to refer to the "Contact Investigation, Flight 167"

So what really happened? Am I sick? Am I dying? Why is CDC calling me?

See tomorrow's post for answers to the above questions.

2 comments:

Krupakar said...

Thrilling!

Krupakar said...

Didnt see this post before I put up the top 10 post...sorry to interrupt the story Krupa