These are the characters that made a lasting impression on me. I remember these characters off and on in some context or other, even when I have not read those books in a while.
These are in no particular order of importance.
1) Miss Marple
2) Dagney Taggart from Atlas Shrugged3) Jennifer Cavalleri from Love Story
4) Lord Emsworth5) Uncle Tom
6) Albus Dumbledore
7) Sherlock Holmes
8) Dilbert, who personifies the dysfunctions of American work life
9) Jeeves
10) Obelix
6) Albus Dumbledore
7) Sherlock Holmes
8) Dilbert, who personifies the dysfunctions of American work life
9) Jeeves
10) Obelix
BTW, the no Telugu rule is a bit unfair, since there are a lot of Telugu characters I would like to share as well, so here they go, my quick top 10, again in no particular order.
1) Barrister Parvateesam
2) Pichayya garu in Amaravati Kathalu3) The couple in Sri Ramana's Mithunam
4) Madhuravani in Kanyasulkam5) Sankarappa in Vadla Ginjalu
6) Satyam in Janaki Vimukti7) Vimala in Sweet Home
8) Budugu9) Kantham from Kantham Kathalu
10) Bavagadu from Amaravati Kathalu
No comments:
Post a Comment