Supposedly doll collectors, childless women and mothers whose kids have died, with the first category accounting to 75%/. Each costs upto $4,000 and people buy cribs, strollers, clothes etc etc. To paraphrase one customer, " I can treat it like a baby, but I don't need to feed it or clean its poop. And she doen't cry. What a great way to have a baby!!!"
3 comments:
creepy, without doubt. Who are the purported consumers of this wierd product?
Supposedly doll collectors, childless women and mothers whose kids have died, with the first category accounting to 75%/. Each costs upto $4,000 and people buy cribs, strollers, clothes etc etc. To paraphrase one customer, " I can treat it like a baby, but I don't need to feed it or clean its poop. And she doen't cry. What a great way to have a baby!!!"
Tap! tap! tap!these americans are crazy!
Post a Comment