In US, one can get vanity license plates for the cars to express one's creativity. For example, the license plate for one of our cars is "IADITYA ( can stand for either Indla Aditya or "I",Aditya) ". Few people asked me if we are die-hard apple fans....(iAditya ala iPad,iPod).
Can you guess what the following vanity plates mean?
NVERLA8
1BYCOSC
DRTHVDR
-CSHFLW
1OVER0
26E4U
2M8OS
AUYLOX
JSTDUIT
Can you guess what the following vanity plates mean?
NVERLA8
1BYCOSC
DRTHVDR
-CSHFLW
1OVER0
26E4U
2M8OS
AUYLOX
JSTDUIT
11 comments:
Lemmee see--
NVERLA8--Never Late
1BYCOSC--Own(ed) By Cozy?
DRTHVDR--Darth Vader (Star wars anyone?)
-CSHFLW--No Cash Flow
1OVER0-- one over Zero( I thought 8?)
26E4U--Too Sexy For You
2M8OS--Tomatoes
AUYLOX--Eyelocks?
JSTDUIT--Just Do It (I Did)
The Present gen texters shouldn't find it too difficult.
What say Mruduls, Lavy, Manas and Summy? Maybe Krups and poonam too.
i/cosc= sec c (trigonometry)
sexy
Not bad Nanna...
But one more try on 2,4 and 8?
Anyone else?
Babai, quite the nerd :-)
negative cash flow
au=gold
goldylocks
dorthvader father of luke atarwars
his death scene in the movie is good.
his name is
nowadays synonym for powerfully evilsome.
C, having college going kids helps.
u r forced to watch sickeningly violent horror movies,which otherwise u would not have touched with a bargepole.
gopal is right, I think abt neg cashflow and goldilocks.
and extending Gopal's answer for 2--sexy.
Nice ones, babais. The Goldilocks was brilliant.
way to go nanna!! good to hear that lavi and mrudula inspire u so... :-)
Post a Comment