Heading out to Las Vegas today to attend Consumer Electronics Show. Will get to see all kinds of cool new gadgets. Report back on arrival at Newark on the 9th.
I am going there to help out an Indian start-up with of a bunch of fresh IIT grads that has done some pretty amazing work. They got a lot of good press from the media here.
http://www.businessweek.com/technology/content/jan2010/tc2010013_141192.htm
Search "Notion Ink" for more info on them.
1 comment:
Newark? Are you going from LV to NJ? How do you help them? All these 'IIT kids' put so much pressure on me (and then I have IIM achievers to contend with also). Wonder when I will be free of that peer pressure.
N Babai, did you ever feel this? You have helped so many people over your entire career, but do you feel pressure from JIPMER 'achievers' of fame and wealth at any time? How does one deal with it? Not to imply that your career was any less stellar or satisfying (more so, I would think), but you did take the less traveled road.
Post a Comment