I had been to shirdi on 2nd July along with surekha w/o Ts.we had a great trip.enjoyed it thoroughly.way back we boarded bokaro express at vijayawada.I took my ticket out and S7 63 was my seat booked.when I went to the berth it was already occupied to my dismay.The occupant showed the ticket and he was right.People around ,all educated ,uneducated,compared both the tickets
And said the seat is booked twice
The railways are sloppy
They just do not care
Callous
They have put a woman to hardship.
Thank god it is a3hrs journey,
These computers!!!!!
The above were comments by copassengers.
The TTE came checked the ticket apologized and he made me sit in HIS seat.
He instructed a RPF constable to see that I get down at kavali comfortably
The train reached Bapatla
I just casually took my ticket out
That 63 is my AGE The seat number is 1
Still iam surprised how so many minds were influnced and so many eyes blinded by MY MISTAKE
And said the seat is booked twice
The railways are sloppy
They just do not care
Callous
They have put a woman to hardship.
Thank god it is a3hrs journey,
These computers!!!!!
The above were comments by copassengers.
The TTE came checked the ticket apologized and he made me sit in HIS seat.
He instructed a RPF constable to see that I get down at kavali comfortably
The train reached Bapatla
I just casually took my ticket out
That 63 is my AGE The seat number is 1
Still iam surprised how so many minds were influnced and so many eyes blinded by MY MISTAKE
3 comments:
Way to step and stomp over everyone....classic Gowri Ranganayaki!
hilarious story, pinni :)
we experienced the same thing while travelling to hyd from Tenali.The same berth was allotted to two parties.The other fellow said your tickets are internet tickets .so "bogus".This angered durga so much that she sat in the berth and declared that no force on earth can dislodge her from there.T.C came checked and found both the tickets to be "correct".There was lot of discussion and mean while train reached Guntur.Then it finally dawned on me that we are travelling with yesterdays tickets.The date changes after midnight. I informed this to T.C who was glad to resolve the issue and allott us some unoccupied berths
Post a Comment