I am just leaving the shores of USA. I do so with mixed feelings. Sad to leave all the kids but happy to be heading home. As I said in an earlier post, This is the best US trip I had.
Of course my kids, spouses and grand kids are a source of joy ever. But this time the added presence of Mrudula, Lavanya and a brief cameo appearance of Manasa made me really happy. Aneesh was good company, mostly silent, fun to be with and the thoughtfulness he showed by gifting me a kindle (I told him, in a casual conversation, that I broke mine) was indicative of his affectionate nature. Chaithanya is an opposite of Aneesh--always bubbling with energy and fun, joking and enthusiastic about anything thrown at him.
LA trip was a fun filled one and Aradhya was worth the strain and the use of 6 painkillers.
Raghav is playful and we all enjoyed his company. Krups and Poonam are Krups and Poonam. You all know them. Surendra and chandra Tripathi were great company.
The Bommala Koluvu was a grand success and resulted in several dinner invites.
Meeting NSRK, and Vamsi Nandanavanam and having dinners with them showed that the world indeed is small. We met several other guys from Kavali as well as several friends of Krupa and Srinu and Srinu.
All in all a great time and I made two large furrows in the daybeds in both houses.
So--Goodbye California and India! here I come.
Homeward bound-
SLN
PS: forgot a very important fact---Unlimited leg pressing by multiple operators, throughout the day at all kinds of venues---GANESH
Of course my kids, spouses and grand kids are a source of joy ever. But this time the added presence of Mrudula, Lavanya and a brief cameo appearance of Manasa made me really happy. Aneesh was good company, mostly silent, fun to be with and the thoughtfulness he showed by gifting me a kindle (I told him, in a casual conversation, that I broke mine) was indicative of his affectionate nature. Chaithanya is an opposite of Aneesh--always bubbling with energy and fun, joking and enthusiastic about anything thrown at him.
LA trip was a fun filled one and Aradhya was worth the strain and the use of 6 painkillers.
Raghav is playful and we all enjoyed his company. Krups and Poonam are Krups and Poonam. You all know them. Surendra and chandra Tripathi were great company.
The Bommala Koluvu was a grand success and resulted in several dinner invites.
Meeting NSRK, and Vamsi Nandanavanam and having dinners with them showed that the world indeed is small. We met several other guys from Kavali as well as several friends of Krupa and Srinu and Srinu.
All in all a great time and I made two large furrows in the daybeds in both houses.
So--Goodbye California and India! here I come.
Homeward bound-
SLN
PS: forgot a very important fact---Unlimited leg pressing by multiple operators, throughout the day at all kinds of venues---GANESH
2 comments:
Boo hoo hooo is all I can say right now :-(
And Boo hoo hoo still :-(
Post a Comment