Hi Krups!
We had a nice time and enjoyed the trip. Though Krupa and SSV planned to hold it here, it was in the fitness of things that, you, as the eldest of the current US branch, hold the convention. Aradhya is the factor that tilted the scales. She seems to be a born facilitator. Take good care of her. Thank Chandraji and Poonam for the nice lunch and dinner. Papa is so young in heart ( inspite of ----as Mrudula would say). The house was clean and neat and I am glad that we could redecorate it in full Singampalli style with clothes on chairs and toys underfoot, food everywhere and water glasses precariously perched. Raghav is looking healthy and is so friendly. You and Poonam must be enjoying the job of handling two kids at one time. Good for your health too.
My love to the youngest baby. Hope your plans for the Next month end fructify.
Best wishes and blessings,
Babai.
PS: I thought I shall experiment this way of posting. How do you folks like it?
We had a nice time and enjoyed the trip. Though Krupa and SSV planned to hold it here, it was in the fitness of things that, you, as the eldest of the current US branch, hold the convention. Aradhya is the factor that tilted the scales. She seems to be a born facilitator. Take good care of her. Thank Chandraji and Poonam for the nice lunch and dinner. Papa is so young in heart ( inspite of ----as Mrudula would say). The house was clean and neat and I am glad that we could redecorate it in full Singampalli style with clothes on chairs and toys underfoot, food everywhere and water glasses precariously perched. Raghav is looking healthy and is so friendly. You and Poonam must be enjoying the job of handling two kids at one time. Good for your health too.
My love to the youngest baby. Hope your plans for the Next month end fructify.
Best wishes and blessings,
Babai.
PS: I thought I shall experiment this way of posting. How do you folks like it?
2 comments:
Disclaimer: No more quoting Mrudula...
I like the post..except for 6 words pdn :)
@anna- she is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen, and we said bye with great difficulty. We miss you guys and hope to see all 6 of you here sometime :)
I love the new style pedananna! :)
The "Singampalli Style" of redecorating a house is very apt and funny...
A wonderful weekend and a wonderful trip. Thanks to kuppakka and krupakar anna for everything!
Post a Comment