Super cute....his face is changing so fast!! :) Now he looks a perfect mixture of both the parents.
Ma says "he resembles Raghav! :) ... Nice Pose!!"
Mudduga unnadu. I agree that he looks like Raghav...Will slnsgr apparate to the US?
protego!or to put it in plain english--- catch me if you can!!!!!btw is it sudha masquerading as srini? or srini HIMSELF!
I guess seenanna "HAS" to do it pdn! :-) poor sudha vadina is yearning for sleep (she is suffering from yawning fits...infact she must be yawning right now, no lie!!)On a personal note.... i think dumbledore should visit harry! :-)
Srinivas Uvacha: Ee photo bagundi. Arjun bagunnadu!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Super cute....his face is changing so fast!! :) Now he looks a perfect mixture of both the parents.
Ma says "he resembles Raghav! :) ... Nice Pose!!"
Mudduga unnadu. I agree that he looks like Raghav...Will slnsgr apparate to the US?
protego!
or to put it in plain english--- catch me if you can!!!!!
btw is it sudha masquerading as srini? or srini HIMSELF!
I guess seenanna "HAS" to do it pdn! :-) poor sudha vadina is yearning for sleep (she is suffering from yawning fits...infact she must be yawning right now, no lie!!)
On a personal note.... i think dumbledore should visit harry! :-)
Srinivas Uvacha: Ee photo bagundi. Arjun bagunnadu!!!
Post a Comment