Happy father's day peda"nannas" and chin"nanna".
@lavanya: hey! what about me? I am a father too!Happy father's day to all Singampalli seniors, who are all particularly good at that job.
DADDY THRU THE OFFSPRING'S EYES----At 5 yrs dad is the greatst. He is GOD.5-15 dad is powerful and can do anything. 15-30 this guy knows nothing abt the present generation and is always interfering. How I wish he doesn't interfere.30-50 He does know something and I think I'll ask for his take on this problem.50-60 My father was great and he was very powerful.>60 Father was GOD
Father's day= Nannala Dinam.But we are still alive!!!!
:-D Funny stuff babai.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy father's day peda"nannas" and chin"nanna".
@lavanya: hey! what about me? I am a father too!
Happy father's day to all Singampalli seniors, who are all particularly good at that job.
DADDY THRU THE OFFSPRING'S EYES----
At 5 yrs dad is the greatst. He is GOD.
5-15 dad is powerful and can do anything.
15-30 this guy knows nothing abt the present generation and is always interfering. How I wish he doesn't interfere.
30-50 He does know something and I think I'll ask for his take on this problem.
50-60 My father was great and he was very powerful.
>60 Father was GOD
Father's day= Nannala Dinam.
But we are still alive!!!!
:-D Funny stuff babai.
Post a Comment