Q1- Harry Potter, Hugo Weasley, Alfred Cattermole and Ariana Dumbledore all had_______
Q2: I was the reason for Harry Potter's 1st brush with the Ministry & I nearly got him expelled too. But I'm not as bad as I claim to be.
Q3: Groaning & clanking in the astronomy tower is my favourite pastime, or so, Sir Nick thinks. Harry once impersonated me to scare Peeves.
Q4: I once helped Harry Potter in a quest. Brave though I'm, was foolish to let in a wrong person & was promptly fired. I love fighting.
Q5 There is nothing you can hide from me. Face me and I'll know the thing which you crave for. Desire for or rim
Q6: My name anagrams to "Help the dirty PoA" but I did not help him escape from the Azkaban, at least willingly.
Q7: I'm not a vitch. I'm not that famous quidditch player which Ron mentioned to Harry, though I have some connection with another player.
Q8: My mother thinks that I'm like my uncle. The uncle in question once helped my father escape from his uncle. Who am I?
Q9: He realised this special power when he met me. I will always be thankful to him for setting me free & letting me visit Brazil. Who am I?
Q10:The more you try to escape, the more difficult it will be. You don't need wood to ward me off, remembering that you are a witch will do!
Q10:The more you try to escape, the more difficult it will be. You don't need wood to ward me off, remembering that you are a witch will do!
Q11: Not all can see me. Those who can, do not consider it as a gift & those who can't do not wish to. Very useful to people like Hermoine
Q12: I’m not a cloth shop you might very well mistake me for. You can find me next to that gadgets shop which muggles swarm all the time.
Q13: If Cedric: Cho, Krum: Hermoinee, Harry: Parvati, Fleur:?
Q14: If Harry: Cho, Neville: Hermoinee, then Ron: ?
Q15 I helped Voldemort in his resurrection. I should have not trusted his most coward servant. Clue: I was Sirius's senior at Hogwarts
11 comments:
Following without too much thinking. Still thinking about others.
1) Muggle Mothers
2) Dobby
3) Bloody Baron
4) Sir Cadogan
5) Mirror of Erised
6)
7) Gregorovitch
8) James Potter Jr
9) The python in the zoo
10) Devil's snare
11) Thestrals
12)
13) Roger Davies
14)
15) Barty Crouch Jr
You really cracked it, Krupa.
6. The Daily Prophet
9. Boa Constrictor not Python
12. Entrance to St Mungo's
14. Fleur (All of them are the folks that were approached first for a date
Injustice!!
Just when we have academic quizzess, exams, paper presentations, project works, deals to look out for(thanksgiving) and so many other things piled up on our plates...
...
krupakaranna becomes a quiz master!
poonam bhabhi becomes an excellent entertainer!
kuppakka re-enters the arena!!!
very bad... very bad...
krupakaranna should compose another quiz...
poonam bhabhi should post again!!
kuppakka should compose the much anticipated, long awaited post!
pdn, wat do u say?
as head of the family, i demand justice!!
Eagerly Waiting...... :-)
you are absolutely right Mruduls! we need an encore.
hear! hear! :D :-)
Answer to Q15 is Bertha Jorkins by the way, not Barty Crouch Jr.
Harry's mother ,Arianas' mother are certainly witches.How come Harry and Ariana have a muggle mother.
Lily and kendra. May be muggle grandmothers. Answer for the first question.
you could say muggle born witch mothers.or half blood mohers.
whatever,they are not halfblood
whatever,they are not halfblood
good point, babai!
Post a Comment