Attah remember Krups had called you the other day to ask about how to engage kids in the school, for the same class sometimes Krups is not there and I go to teach those kids. Being a short tempered person it is so difficult for me to manage them :), I really admire you for being patient with kids and also you must be a fantastic teacher as kids love you.
One more thing I have realized that as we are adults now and we work in offices, we are hardly in touch with kids so it is difficult to relate with them and with their psyche. Like after sometime kids start losing concentration, all of them would want to go to the toilet, suddenly they will start talking...phew... :)
I didn't have much agenda on this post just wanted to share my experience with you. :)
2 comments:
That is true that i am a good teacher.But when it comes to Swathi i lose my temper and become impatient.I really love my profession. and that realisation brings the kids close to yr heart.
Right attah. That is why I think you, ranga babai, narasimham babai and gauri pinni have/had satisfying careers, since you all touch and improves so many lives directly.
Post a Comment