December 25, 2009

Anaconda: Terror on Pookot Lake

For the 1st time on TV, presenting the preview of Anaconda-III! On a sleepy afternoon in Wayanad, Kerala, a pedal boat with Poonam was drifting along on Pookot Lake...when suddenly, a water snake attacked! As luck would have it, the paparazzi were around to record these startling reactions. Enough said..just watch the exclusive video! (And don't forget to turn on the speakers for the thrilling sound effects!)

2 comments:

Poonam Tripathi Singampally said...

Let me say what happened- we went for boating to Pookot Lake in a paddle boat, and on my side of the boat I saw this snake swimming rapidly towards our boat. I started talking gibberish and started paddling fast. Krups at this moment was enjoying/looking at the lotus on the other side of the lake. It started climbing the boat, I paddled even faster hoping that it will get hurt with flaps of the boat(I know very evil thought).....I told Krups "Snake..snake...paddle fast"...Krups says "Where where....we should stop and click its snap..."...I was so damn scared and he was interested in clicking snap of it!!!! Anyway the snake went off and Krups clicked these snaps then....phew....really phew.

Madhav said...

Nice video..(great sound effect ;). Have fun !!