March 28, 2009

Some Healthy Competition

TO spur some healthy competition among the fellow bloggers, I have added two widgets to the blog. One lists the number of comments each person made, while another lists the blog posts by a label. I have pre-created some tags but I have not yet applied them to all the posts. In a few days, I expect the labeling to be complete.

A request to future authors. Please add appropriate labels to your posts. You can see them at the bottom of the post, where there is a place to enter "
Labels for this post" . You can click on the "Show all" to see all existing tags. You can enter new tags by directly typing the tag into the box.

I am still trying to get the widget that will show authors but no luck so far.

Let us see the numbers!!!!!!!

5 comments:

SVS said...

Krups, you changed my name - com'n that is not allowed!...

Krupa Singampalli said...

Oops, missed an "s"!

SLN said...

?????????????

SLN said...

hope everyone understands what she meant by labels and tags!!

SLN said...

isn't there a way to collapse and expand the widgets? they are occupying a lot of space, leaving space only for 2 or 3 comments.