Whew! The cup of poetic talent is really brimming... and beginning to overflow here - I did know we had lots of talent in the family, but not until now did I realize the extent & the depth!
Babai, pinni, atha, Gopal babai, (and any more future joinees to the poetry club) may I request: please keep those sonnets coming! Maybe anna would be the next - remember the "Twilight Song" in Nalgonda, ca. '86 anna?!
2 comments:
Whew! The cup of poetic talent is really brimming... and beginning to overflow here - I did know we had lots of talent in the family, but not until now did I realize the extent & the depth!
Babai, pinni, atha, Gopal babai, (and any more future joinees to the poetry club) may I request: please keep those sonnets coming! Maybe anna would be the next - remember the "Twilight Song" in Nalgonda, ca. '86 anna?!
Sasi, the twilight song was aptly the sunset of my poetry, what little it was. Does anyone have a copy of that poem, by any chance?
Post a Comment