2-0 win of india truely represents present strengths of 2 teams. the aussies dont have batting , bowling,fielding and captaincy that fetch wins. indians are true champions.
What was lacking all these years was consistancy but with the rise of the Fab4, Harbhajan and Kumble as Spinners and Zaheer, Irfan, Munaf, Ishant and RP Singh as the pacers (with yuvi and rohit in the wings),the side became balanced. Ganguly has given them the arrogance and self confidence of the England team(Flintoff) and the Aussie teams. I refer to the removing and waving shirt incident, and making Steve Waugh wait for the toss. East or West, India is best.
2 comments:
I second that! I think the England team must be pretty nervous now :)
What was lacking all these years was consistancy but with the rise of the Fab4, Harbhajan and Kumble as Spinners and Zaheer, Irfan, Munaf, Ishant and RP Singh as the pacers (with yuvi and rohit in the wings),the side became balanced. Ganguly has given them the arrogance and self confidence of the England team(Flintoff) and the Aussie teams. I refer to the removing and waving shirt incident, and making Steve Waugh wait for the toss.
East or West, India is best.
Post a Comment