Lost is a very popular TV series here in US, but yesterday, I had my own episode of lost.
Aditya and I went to the theater to watch the movie, WALL*E. He wanted to popcorn, which I bought. So my hands were full of popcorn, cookies and water. I took one step to pick up paper napkins and turned around, and he was gone.
After more than 5 minutes of frantic searching by me and theater people, I was near edge of panic and they were about to call the police and call an abduction alert, when he was found watching "Batman" in another theater.
In the 5 seconds my back was turned, he ran around the popcorn shop, went past the ticket collecting person( who did not see an unattended child run inside :-O ), went into the theater that was playing Batman, and was watching the movie.
I am thinking of buying a leash now!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Quite an experience. Looks like his tastes match with mine :) How is Wall-E?
I am worried about something else - Imagine if he had seen the joker character on the big screen. Aditya is naughty like his Sreenu mama :-)
Last time when I met Mridula she told me about this incident -it was pouring heavily outside in Kavali and Sreenu was missing. Babai & pinni worried- walking frantically in the balcony looking for the missing person. After some time they spot Sreenu in the street sailing on some thing and he was rowing his boat towards home :)
and that was a big downpour too. seven irrigation tanks breached in a chainlike manner and all that water was flowing. it was about 5 feet deep and this fellow was hardly 4 ft. high!!
Post a Comment