My new job is with a company called "Rainmaker Systems". It is a public company with about 1500 employees, about 1000 in Manila, Philippines. I will be actually working for a division in that company, "ViewCentral"
http://www.rmkr.com/viewcentral/
My role is that of a Senior Product Manager.
I will be responsible for defining the product features by talking to customers, sales force and engineers. I will also be giving demos of the product in conferences etc.
9 comments:
kallaku chakralu pettuko valna?
sln
congrats krupa...let us discuss how you are going to go about it sometime.
bodi site!!! not opening even after 6 tries.
nidramoham site.
sln
Antha chakralu akkarledu kani konchem kaavali. Manila couple of times a year and a few tradeshows maybe. Most customers are bay area local.
we could open the site finally and saw it. very simple and rather modest.
you said something about texas and canada sometime back?
All the best kuppakka.
congrats krupa
best of luck
Krupa- your job roles sounds really cool. All the best!! :)
All the best krupakka!!!
Post a Comment