August 7, 2018

ఓం నమఃశివాయ


నేను భవుడిని                నేను భర్తను                     నేను మూలాన్ని
నేను ధవుడిని                నేను కర్తను                      నేను  శూలాన్ని
నేను సదాశివుడిని          నేను హర్తను                    నేను కాలాన్ని,కాలుడిని ,కాలజ్ఞుడిని

నేను శ్రుతిని                    నేను శాంతిని                   నేను గుణాన్ని                    
నేను కృతిని                     నేను కాంతిని                  నేను గణాన్ని  
నేను ప్రకృతిని                  నేను జవాన్ని                 నేను  శరణాన్ని
నేను జాగృతిని                 నేను జీవాన్ని                 నేను కారణాన్ని ,కారణభూతాన్ని                                                                              భూతనాధుడిని


 కపాలపాత్రధారిని            అనంగభస్మకర్తను              నేను జంగాన్ని
 జపాలసూత్రధారిని          కనంగవిశ్వభర్తను              నేను జంగమాన్ని
 చరింతు రుద్రభూమిని     వాసం హిమవన్నగం          నేను స్థావరాన్ని
 చతుర్వేదగామిని            నగ మహాపన్నగం              నేను దత్తవరాన్ని


  అజాతశత్రువును           విశ్వచక్షువును
  శత్రుంజయుణ్ణి              ఆదిభిక్షువును
                                     మోక్షప్రదాతను  


                                                    తపించి రక్ష పొందరే
                                                    జపించి మోక్షమొందరే
                                                     హరహర మహాదేవ                                              

6 comments:

Mrudula Singampalli said...

Very very very nice Nanna!

lavanya said...

Some of it went over my head... hehehehe.. but beautiful as always. :) please clarify my doubts over skype.

SLN said...

Lovely, lyrical and profound. But why Siva suddenly?

gopal said...

a retired friend ,who is an amateur singer, sings in an orchestra for free. He has to bribe them to let him sing.I wrote this on his request. This is his contribution and he presents this song as a filler in their events.Rap accompanied by soft music.

gopal said...

I posted this here as a present to Seenu and Sudha for successfully and happily completing a decade"s worth of beautiful journey together.

Krupakar said...

Wonderful, babai. You have casually created a devotional song that can be set to music! So now I know the secret to bring out your creativite output: just ask, like your friend did!

So I ask: I will post a Tagore poem I enjoyed a lot. If you like it and are up for it, you should translate it to Telugu. No pressure, no obligation, just a thought.