Hello everyone,
How is everybody?
I recently joined my first job at "INFORMATICA CORPORATION" :) My title is "Associate Product Specialist". I wanted to tell everyone after I joined and got a taste of what it feels like to work in a company, because this way there is more to say and share.
So, as expected everything is different and new and I am trying my best to fit in and get accustomed to a routine schedule. So far, its been a week and things are starting to look good. I wish the commute was better though because right now it takes me 45 minutes to get to my office and during rush hour it is over an hour. I like the work and I enjoy going to work everyday. My team mates are helpful and very welcoming. I am undergoing training now (for about six months).
Company URL:
INFORMATICA CORP.
That's all folks!! More pictures with team and office in my next post!
How is everybody?
I recently joined my first job at "INFORMATICA CORPORATION" :) My title is "Associate Product Specialist". I wanted to tell everyone after I joined and got a taste of what it feels like to work in a company, because this way there is more to say and share.
So, as expected everything is different and new and I am trying my best to fit in and get accustomed to a routine schedule. So far, its been a week and things are starting to look good. I wish the commute was better though because right now it takes me 45 minutes to get to my office and during rush hour it is over an hour. I like the work and I enjoy going to work everyday. My team mates are helpful and very welcoming. I am undergoing training now (for about six months).
Company URL:
INFORMATICA CORP.
That's all folks!! More pictures with team and office in my next post!
2 comments:
good for you Lavi! wayto go.
Hearty congratulations Lavi. That is a fabulous start for your career.
Post a Comment