I forgot to take pictures of the first two stages of paper and plaster, but here is the rest of the progression.
January 27, 2014
My maiden attempt at building a miniature model
Ever since I saw the model railroad setups at the country fairs, I have been itching to try my hand at building miniature models. Now that I have started a bommala koluvu tradition, I figured I have the perfect excuse to start this hobby. Having bought a bag of model military aircraft at the thrift store, I landed on a military airfield as my first project. It took surprisingly less time that I expected :-)
I forgot to take pictures of the first two stages of paper and plaster, but here is the rest of the progression.


I forgot to take pictures of the first two stages of paper and plaster, but here is the rest of the progression.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ooh! AAh!
Now I want to do it too.. :)
well, come to Bay Area and I will give you all my ideas to build these for my bommala koluvu :-) Free labor, he he he!!!
Well, not at all bad for a first attempt Kuppi - I like it! and what did Aditya say about it...
The free labor is me! please don't ask me to do it! Well, at least I don't have to do all the work! My friend will help too. phew :)
Post a Comment