To paraphrase P.G. wodehouse "Lavanya!I do not know where from you get your talent, certainly not from my side of the family."
Wow! Lavi, this is amazing. Seems that singing certain songs is not your only talent :)
You lazybones!Finally making appearance on the stage.superb work.keep it up.surely, I know where from you inherited laziness. from me.
Thanks everybody.. :) @ pedananna -- hahaha!! :)@nanna-- :P
Awesome.... :)PS : This I guess is about as mushy as it can get between us!
Amazing the way you captured the expressions and features....quite the artist!!!!!!
Yeah that was the toughest part..especially because it was a color photograph and I had to figure out the right amount of shading at the right places..
Wow Lavi this is amazing. How come we get to know of your talent now? When did you start sketching.Calvin's this dancing pic reminds me of our Calvin (Arjun) - https://plus.google.com/app/plus/mp/437/?source=mog&gl=usYou can transform soft copies of any pic to grey scale (b&w) to make it easy for sketching.We need to have a creativity section in our blog now :)
That is not a bad idea bhabhi :) it'll prolly motivate me to do something more creative apart from trying local cuisines!
Then why dont you start a section on SH as a food critic. You can rate dishes prepared by family members too :)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
To paraphrase P.G. wodehouse "Lavanya!I do not know where from you get your talent, certainly not from my side of the family."
Wow! Lavi, this is amazing. Seems that singing certain songs is not your only talent :)
You lazybones!Finally making appearance on the stage.
superb work.
keep it up.
surely, I know where from you inherited laziness. from me.
Thanks everybody.. :)
@ pedananna -- hahaha!! :)
@nanna-- :P
Awesome.... :)
PS : This I guess is about as mushy as it can get between us!
Amazing the way you captured the expressions and features....quite the artist!!!!!!
Yeah that was the toughest part..especially because it was a color photograph and I had to figure out the right amount of shading at the right places..
Wow Lavi this is amazing. How come we get to know of your talent now? When did you start sketching.
Calvin's this dancing pic reminds me of our Calvin (Arjun) - https://plus.google.com/app/plus/mp/437/?source=mog&gl=us
You can transform soft copies of any pic to grey scale (b&w) to make it easy for sketching.
We need to have a creativity section in our blog now :)
That is not a bad idea bhabhi :) it'll prolly motivate me to do something more creative apart from trying local cuisines!
Then why dont you start a section on SH as a food critic. You can rate dishes prepared by family members too :)
Post a Comment