Its called infinite scroll
Look, look, look......something came out of the woodwork!!!!! Aha, so that's the trick.
:-)
I am finding it quite confusing. But the woodwork bit was worth it :)
Where is the calendar? More than being a die hard fan of the old format...i guess im a die hard fan of the "i-hate-change" philosophy :) I kinda like it though! :)
whoa!!! seenu bava!!! :) :)
I like this feature : direct-replies!!
oops...sry! seenanna! either way...the whoa remains!
Purajanula korika pai back to simple format. Just a dash of color with a spring/ summer theme.
Way better.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Its called infinite scroll
Look, look, look......something came out of the woodwork!!!!! Aha, so that's the trick.
:-)
I am finding it quite confusing. But the woodwork bit was worth it :)
Where is the calendar?
More than being a die hard fan of the old format...i guess im a die hard fan of the "i-hate-change" philosophy :)
I kinda like it though! :)
whoa!!! seenu bava!!! :) :)
I like this feature : direct-replies!!
oops...sry! seenanna! either way...the whoa remains!
Purajanula korika pai back to simple format. Just a dash of color with a spring/ summer theme.
Way better.
Post a Comment