He has a masterful knowledge of life and a healthy dose of cynicism. He did not get drawn a whole lot into the hoopla, but before going to bed, he came downstairs and gave me a kiss. I asked him why, and he said "because you are my mommy and today is mother's day". I said, "Well, I will be your mom every day, so every day is mother's day".
He thought for a second, and said " well, for most of my life, you will be my mommy". I asked him why most of his life? He says, "well, when I am as old as you are, you will be old by that time, and when I get a little older, you might die. So, you probably won't be my mommy for my whole life". Oh, the dilemma. To laugh or to cry!!!!!!!!!!!
He thought for a second, and said " well, for most of my life, you will be my mommy". I asked him why most of his life? He says, "well, when I am as old as you are, you will be old by that time, and when I get a little older, you might die. So, you probably won't be my mommy for my whole life". Oh, the dilemma. To laugh or to cry!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Gr8 practical kid.
Iam astounded at such a profound thought at such a small age.Answer to your dilemma no need to cry or laugh.
BE PROUD.
guess nanna said it all kuppakka!
Post a Comment