Some new age Kavee has said:
आज करे सो काल कर
काल करे सो परसोॱ (day-after-tomorrow)
जल्दी क्य। है यारोॱ
जब जीना है बरसौ (years)
Yeah! I know and I saw but was not conquered. It is for you kids (nexgen) who not only preach it but practise it.But the lifetime and longevity seem to be getting shorter nowadays--not withstanding all the advances in medical field.
i'm a big fan of the modern kavi bhabhi!! :Pbut sadly if u start following him you will end up hating weekends and doing other abnormal things..
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Yeah! I know and I saw but was not conquered. It is for you kids (nexgen) who not only preach it but practise it.
But the lifetime and longevity seem to be getting shorter nowadays--not withstanding all the advances in medical field.
i'm a big fan of the modern kavi bhabhi!! :P
but sadly if u start following him you will end up hating weekends and doing other abnormal things..
Post a Comment