Well, don't know what Major Lavanya is "majoring" in though!
But judging by my talk on the phone yesterday with Lavi, she does seem to have developed a "major" English accent... you know, the "hip, glib, college teen" accent - which wasn't visible even at my marriage recently! Quite a "major" step from the little kid who used to regularly say "beech" when she had to say "jeep", or some such cute verbal & phonetic mishaps. University GITAM at work, hmmm?!
Anyways Lavi gadu, I personally like the accent, so don't worry! Congratulations & Happy Majoring! - Sasanna
She was an English speaking western spy in a drama enacted in old town. I remember that she did the accent bit quite well even then. So she probably revived it.
A drama in old town (Kavali?) - I seem to have missed it babai, when was that? Maybe when I was in the US? Or is this a wrong 'un being pulled at Lavi, for further effect! :)
12 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAVY
VISWAM BABAI&FAMILY
Happy birthday Lavanya.
happy birthday lavs. Why don't you post here sometime?
Happy Birthday Lavi...:)- Seenanna and Sudha
Well, don't know what Major Lavanya is "majoring" in though!
But judging by my talk on the phone yesterday with Lavi, she does seem to have developed a "major" English accent... you know, the "hip, glib, college teen" accent - which wasn't visible even at my marriage recently! Quite a "major" step from the little kid who used to regularly say "beech" when she had to say "jeep", or some such cute verbal & phonetic mishaps. University GITAM at work, hmmm?!
Anyways Lavi gadu, I personally like the accent, so don't worry! Congratulations & Happy Majoring! - Sasanna
She was an English speaking western spy in a drama enacted in old town. I remember that she did the accent bit quite well even then. So she probably revived it.
Many more happy returns on the day Lavanya ! Have fun.
-MadhaVidya
Welcome Madhav! VERRY VERRY happy to see you.
A drama in old town (Kavali?) - I seem to have missed it babai, when was that? Maybe when I was in the US? Or is this a wrong 'un being pulled at Lavi, for further effect! :)
Hello MadhaV(idya), hope you are doing well... And "very welcome" as the other family members said!
No wrong uns. a summer vacation it was. why don't you ask her?
Will do babai, I will ask the kid all about that drama which escaped me!
Post a Comment