All right Family Folk, for the pleasure of all - offshore and onshore - here is an album that anna and (Poonam) vadina have put together from the Nischitaartham. ..
Krupa, hope you enjoy this; And can we also hope that you, the three 'S's, and the Little 'A' will give us the pleasure of your company on Feb 15th? If so, definitely expect you to brush up little A's Slokas, esp. Bhaja Govindam, for the perfect occassion! Is that a deal?
10 comments:
well! look at all the happiness on the faces, especially the would be groom.
This reminds me of two things---
1. a man is not complete till he is married and gets a wife-then he is fully finished.
2. all those standing around and laughing are just like the people who laugh out loud when someone suddenly falls. they enjoy the spectacle.
all joking apart, they make a nice pair don't they?
and what do you mean perfect occasion? stopped reading Panini sutras?
sasanna amma says:
"my dear sasi; na kalalu anni nijam aipoyayi. ninnu chustunte malli naku naa pata sasi gurtuku vostunnadu.nuvvu madhurima chuda muchata ga unnaru."
Babai, I missed the Panini sutras somehow... but for bad or worse, let me admit I am rather wised up about the "fully finished" part...
So, a corner of my heart is already beginning to mourn the days of the happy bachelor - alas, no more to be!
The perfect occassion is because it is difficult enough to coax my sis. Krupa & her son to get into the mood of sloka recitation, but hoping the wedding is a good enough reason for them to get into it...
Vijaya pinni, yes, I can almost hear the words from your mouth - thanks to your daughter for conveying this!
You and Madhurima Akka are looking good. As Mamaya (Narasimham Babai) said I second that you both make a nice pair...Congratulations once again !!!!!- Sudha & Srinivas
Panini Sutras as exemplified by that "Dukrin Karane" are for bachelors engaged in the study of Vyakaranam. Bhajagovindam mentions them and says that when your time is approching "kale sannihithe samprapthe" (to put it in proper order), this grammatical pandithyam will not save you.
I meant " have you realised that your time is up and you are into trouble? is the request for Bhajagovindam for that reason?" (from camp b'lore)
Thanks Sudha & Seenu, and all the best to you too! -Sasanna
I might surprise you yet!
Sorry, that comment was means for a different blog!!!
Completely agree with nanna about being "completely finished", though I beg to differ on the gender being finished.
No doubt Poonam, Sudha will agree with me and Madhurima will in a few more weeks :-)
I promise that all best efforts will be expended in making an attempt to attend the wedding.
Well, your attempts will be heartily thanked for Krupa - hope that includes the others out there too...
Post a Comment